Watch it live at Nongnooch Pattaya International Convention and
Exhibition Center (NICE) in Chonburi
November 30, 2018 – Bangkok, Thailand: Ladies and Gentlemen!, we have exciting news to share with fans of beauty pageants and national costumes, which get more and more creative each year as each contestant brings their country’s best to display before the rest of the world.
Miss Universe 2018’s National Costume round will take place on December 10, 2018 at Nongnooch Pattaya International Convention and Exhibition Center (NICE). Tickets will be available to the public from November 30, 2018 at 10.00 AM onwards, both at the ThaiTicketMajor outlets and website www.thaiticketmajor.com.
Tickets to the National Costume round are 1,500/ 2,000 and 2,500 baht respectively, and include special privileges for Miss Universe fans. In addition to admission ticket to see the beautiful contestants and their amazing costumes, the ticket can also be used for entry to Nongnooch Botanical Gardens, cultural and elephant show, and international buffet, making you feel as if you’re hanging out with the contestants. They are also the most inexpensive Miss Universe pageant tickets the world has ever seen.
Terms & Conditions for Ticket Buying
- Each customer is limited to make 1 transaction up to 6 tickets through any transaction. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel all multiple transactions (if any) at anytime without prior notice.
- From 30th November 2018 at 10.00 AM onwards, tickets are available for purchase via ThaiTicketMajor website www.thaiticketmajor.com and ThaiTicketMajor outlets. Click here for locations http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/outlets.php Reservations through Call Center Tel. 02-262-3456, will available from 1st December 2018 at 10.00 AM onwards.
- For online purchases through www.thaiticketmajor.com on November 30th can be made by credit card, debit card, K Pay Plus, LINE Pay and AirPay only.
- Tickets purchased cannot be resold, refunded or exchanged.
- Tickets are the property of the Organizer and cannot be transferred or resold for commercial gain. The resale of ticket(s) is prohibited. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the ticket with no prior notice and with no refund or other compensation.
- NO Replacement for any loss of tickets.
For more information about ticket purchase, contact TTM Call Center at 02-262-3456 or [email protected]
You can witness the world history that will be rewritten and be updated with information of Miss Universe 2018 at 2018missuniverse.in.th and find out which contestant will take home the National Costume Prize, the first prize at the Miss Universe 2018, on December 10, 2018 at 7-9PM at the International Convention and Exhibition Center at Nongnooch Pattaya International Convention and Exhibition Center (NICE).
FB, IG, Twitter: missuniverse
FB, IG: missuniverse.in.th
For media inquiries:
The Miss Universe Organization:
+1 (212) 373-4986
(Photo Credit: Miss Universe Thailand, Miss Universe Japan, Miss Universe Vietnam, Miss Universe Cambodia)
TPN and the 2018 MISS UNIVERSE® Host Committee:
E-mail: [email protected]
Montree Rongthong Tel: 081-849-9595
Nutsara Potiralert Tel: 062-641-3569
Waraporn Pumdist Tel: 063-142-9939